Strawberry Nutella French Toast Rolls
Yield: Makes 6 roll-ups
- 6 slices White Sandwich Bread
- 6 tbsp. Nutella
- Friedensfeld Strawberries [as much as desired]
- 2 Large Eggs
- ¼ cup Whole Milk
- 2 tbsp. Friedensfeld Honey
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 3 tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- Slice the crusts off the slices of bread, and then use a rolling pin to roll each slice so that it’s flat and dense. Spread a tablespoon of Nutella evenly over each slice, then lay one sliced strawberry in a row at the bottom of each slice. Roll up each bread slice into a cylinder shape, starting at the edge closest the strawberries.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and honey. Dip each roll in the mixture, letting any excess liquid drip back into the bowl, and set the rolls on a plate.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, and then place the bread rolls in the skillet. Cook, turning the rolls occasionally, until all sides are golden brown, which is about 6-8 minutes. Serve with dusted powdered sugar.