For Monday July 26th we are open from 7 a.m. till 12 p.m. We will have one more U-Pick on Tuesday July 27th from 7 a.m. till 12 p.m. Please note we are nearing the end of our season, the berries are getting small and the picking slower.
Who We Are
Friedensfeld Honey & Berry Farm, a family run farm, is located just outside Steinbach, MB. What started in 1999 as a honey farm by Andy Loewen, was soon expanded to include strawberries, with over 20 acres dedicated to growing strawberries.
- We specialize in producing 100% Canadian raw honey and fresh strawberries.
2021 Picking Season
- We will be open this Year 2021
- Always check before heading out to our farm at this website or call 204-326-1500 to make sure we are open.
- The price is $14.00 for U-Pick
- We do allow 4 liter ice-cream pails only or our free Baskets
- We do accept debit and credit card payments
- Due to the extreme weather conditions this year our crop is smaller, the blooming is more spread out so the season will be the same length of time or longer than normal but the picking will be slower.
Please note we are very busy on the farm and do not have time to answer emails and text messages. We will try our best to answer the phone calls during picking hours.Thank you for your understanding
Strawberry crops are ready each year at the end of June or beginning of July, for about two to four weeks each summer. Friedensfeld Honey & Berry Farm offers both U-pick (families with children allowed) as well as custom picking (pre-picked) berries.
Friedensfeld Honey is available year round at the farm, or can be purchased at Evangeline’s Flower Hut, located at 261 Main Street in Steinbach, MB (get directions).Learn More