We are closed on Sunday July 21st . Our next picking is on Monday July 22nd from 7 a.m. The picking is great. We are in the peak of our season. The berries are a good size and very sweet. The next 1 to 1.5 weeks should be very good picking . Please always check before you head out to make sure we are open.
Who We Are
Friedensfeld Honey & Berry Farm, a family run farm, is located just outside Steinbach, MB. What started in 1999 as a honey farm by Andy Loewen, was soon expanded to include strawberries, with over 20 acres dedicated to growing strawberries.
- We specialize in producing 100% Canadian raw honey and fresh strawberries.
2019 Picking Season
- Only one Location Off Borland Road: 38109 Rd. 31N / SE 9-6-7 E, La Broquerie, MB(get directions)
- Please always check before you come for times. There are times when we have to close due to weather , or our patches are picked out and need to replenish, so please visit our website first or call for current updates and announcements.
- Prices are $11.00 for U-Pick and $17.50 for Pre-Picked
- Same good old Promo this year pick 10 and get your 11th pail free.
- Please bring 4 liter ice cream pails only
- We stop taking people out to the field half hr before closing
- Children Welcome
- Dogs and Smoking are not allowed
- We anticipate the season to last 3 weeks
- CASH ONLY
- We are open Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. till 7 p.m.
- Closed Sundays
Strawberry crops are ready each year at the end of June or beginning of July, for about two to four weeks each summer. Friedensfeld Honey & Berry Farm offers both U-pick (families with children allowed) as well as custom picking (pre-picked) berries.
Friedensfeld Honey is available year round at the farm, or can be purchased at Evangeline’s Flower Hut, located at 261 Main Street in Steinbach, MB (get directions).Learn More