Our 20223 strawberry season is over. A big thank you to everyone who came out and made it a great season. We hope to see you again next year.
Who We Are
Friedensfeld Honey & Berry Farm, a family run farm, is located just outside Steinbach, MB. What started in 1999 as a honey farm by Andy Loewen, was soon expanded to include strawberries, with over 20 acres dedicated to growing strawberries.
- We specialize in producing 100% Canadian raw honey and fresh strawberries.
2023 Picking Season now over
- Always check before heading out to our farm at this website or call 204-326-1500 to make sure we are open
- We do allow 4 liter ice-cream pails Only or our free Baskets
- We do accept debit and credit card payments
- We are taking Pre-Pick orders at the farm, Please call 204-326-1500 and leave a message if we don’t answer.
- Please note we are very busy on the farm and do not have time to answer emails and text messages. We will try our best to answer the phone calls during picking hours. Thank you for your understanding
- Always check before you head out to the farm to make sure we are open.
- Price for U-Pick will be $15.00 and we will have the old promo again this year pick 10 and get your 11th basket free
- Pre-Picked berries will be $25.00 for larger quantities please call ahead
Strawberry crops are ready each year at the end of June or beginning of July, for about two to four weeks each summer. Friedensfeld Honey & Berry Farm offers both U-pick (families with children allowed) as well as custom picking (pre-picked) berries.
Friedensfeld Honey is available year round at the farm, or can be purchased at Evangeline’s Flower Hut, located at 261 Main Street in Steinbach, MB (get directions).Learn More