Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
Yield: 6-8 Servigs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- ¾ cup Friedensfeld Honey
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Fresh Friedensfeld Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Lemon Juice (about 6 medium lemons)
- 6 cups Cold Water
- 1 cup Friedensfeld Strawberries, chopped for topping
- Lemon Slice, for garnish
- In a small sauce pan, bring honey and water to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place strawberries into a food processor or blender and process/blend until smooth.
- Pour pureed strawberries into the honey water. Add lemon juice. Stir well.
- Pour strawberry lemon mixture and cold water into a large pitcher. Stir well and add ice. Pour into glasses and top with chopped strawberries and a lemon slice.