Brownie Sundaes with Honey Berry Sauce
- ¼ cup Friedensfeld Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon Grated Lemon Peel
- 2 cups Fresh (or frozen and thawed) Friedensfeld Strawberries or Raspberries
- 4 Chocolate Brownies, purchased or prepared
- 1 pint Low-fat Vanilla Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream
- In small bowl combine honey, lemon juice and peel; mix well. Gently mix in berries. To assemble, place brownies on serving plates. Top each with 1/2 cup frozen yogurt and drizzle with 1/2 cup sauce.
Sauce may also be served over pound cake, waffles or crepes.
*Courtesy of Beemaid